Fresh Check Day
Join us for an uplifting mental health event with games, screenings, t-shirts, and prize kits. Students will be able to customize their own experience, with various virtual breakout rooms each around a different topic related to mental health.
Fresh Check Day:
- At Ease - connect with the office of Military and Veterans Student Success and see how students show courage in their everyday lives
- Know Your Limits - how much is one drink? Test your knowledge in our “Bar” Exam
- YOUnique - learn how to focus on the things that make us great and unique.
- 9 out of 10 - learn about warning signs for suicide and test your knowledge with our wheel game.
- It takes a village - get involved with online service projects and learn the importance of helping other for our own mental health
- Boost - learn some quick at home physical activity and how it relates to our mood/mental health
- Check in, chill out - do a quick grounding and relaxing exercise and have the chance to talk with a counselor about a free mental health screening.
Wednesday, September 9, 2020 at 12:00pm