1. Understand and be able to describe the steps to the writing process as well as the characteristics of what "good writers" do to complete the process.
2. Identify common areas that students struggle with while completing the writing process with a particular emphasis on Autism Spectrum Disorders.
3. Understand the steps for implementing Self-Regulated Strategy Development (SRSD) in at least one specific genre of writing.
4. Identify and locate specific technology tools that can support students in the writing process at elementary, middle, and secondary levels.
5. Gain knowledge regarding resources for writing intervention and technology tools to support the process.
It will be on Dec. 5th from 9am-4pm.
Sign in/Check in begins at 8:30am
Limited to the first 100 participants
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (561) 297-2023
Thursday, December 5, 2019 at 9:00am to 4:00pm
FAU Jupiter Campus, EC - Rooms 101 & 102 5353 Parkside Drive, Jupiter, FL 33458